Funding for a new or existing online business
If you’re concerned about the high costs and risks of launching a brick-and-mortar business, consider basing it online—and financing it with our 401(k) Business Financing DreamSpark Plan. We provide access to a variety of small business and startup funding options.
What makes our DreamSpark® plan so attractive
- DreamSpark® provides flexibility to use your own 401(k) or other eligible retirement funds as working capital—instead of someone else’s money.
- Use of your retirement funds is tax-deferred and penalty-free.
- There’s no nerve-wracking application process, no interest to pay, and no arbitrary repayment schedule.
- Our small business funding experts provide all the back-end support you’ll need.
What makes online startups so attractive
Depending on the specifics of your business, you can enjoy numerous potential advantages over a brick-and-mortar operation if you base it online:
- Lower upfront risk, including the expense of securing and building out a customer- or client-facing location.
- Lower operating, staffing, payroll and benefit costs, because you’ll likely need fewer employees to operate.
- Faster, easier setup, so you can be up and running in less time. Some online businesses can be operational in an afternoon.
- More nimble operation, so you can pivot quickly to accommodate shifts in consumer preferences and market conditions.
- 24x7 connectivity, so customers, clients and prospects can always reach you.
Getting started with an online business
First, decide which online platform you'd like to use. With fewer barriers to entry, existing platforms like these can help you monetize your idea quickly:
- Amazon Small Business
- Walmart Marketplace
Starting an online business doesn't have to be expensive or require a lot of risks. Call Pango Financial today, 1-855-949-7264. Our small business funding experts can explain your options, help you get your dreams funded and your business off the ground.
Look at everything DreamSpark™ has to offer...
Lowest price in the industry
just $3,995. Act now to save up to 20% below the competition!
FREE certified business valuation for new businesses
Low monthly maintenance plan
Customized retirement plan
24/7 online account management